Friday, 25 November 2011

Reflection

There is a person I meet. She is same as me. I could say that she is my reflection. There are many similarities in us that I wanted to share:-
·       We both love Reading
·       We both love Writing
·       We both love Books of Meg Cabot and Sophie Kinsella
·       We both love Music
·       We both love Lady Gaga’s music
·       We both love Guitar
·       We both love Shopping
·       We both love Bags
·       We both love Hairstyles
·       We both love Eyeliner
·       We both love Nail polish
·       We both love Lip-gloss
·       We both love Make-up
·       We both love Shoes
·       We both love  Black (color)
·       We both love Gossips
·       We both love Gifts
·       We both love Chocolates
·       We both love Biryani
·       We both wear contact glasses

Now you got to know that she is definitely my reflection. She is the one for whom I have thousands of topic that I could discuss. I could talk hours to her. She is five year older than me but ages don’t matter. Everyone is same in the ground of friendship.  

                


1 comment:

  1. Aw,sweety,I can say the same about you! (: I love being your reflection <3

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it