Monday, 26 December 2011

End of the "2011" and a last flashblack of the 'Year'

This year has been a memorable 4 me and made me interested in so many different things that I haven't even know that existed. LOL!!! I think its not true that I didn't know it existed but its true that I have so many new interest in my life now that I don't know which interest I should be on. My new interest BLOGGING!!!!

I'm so addicted to Blogging now that the first thing I always open is the Blogspot whenever I sat on computer.


Enough chattering about my new interest let's come to the flood of pain that takeover me this year.
This year I lost my best friend which was my friend for the last 5 years and now she is no more.
(That doesn't mean that she is not in the world that means she is not in my life anymore)
But I don't care if she is gone. I have got another best friend (pretty fast huh?). This time I'll take baby steps in my friendship and will not get overwhelmed.
 This year I have promised myself that I'll not make those mistakes that I did once and will learn from my experiences and will do my best next year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!!
I wish you happy and blissful 2012!!






P.S: ENJOY WINTER!!! Sorry I forget to add this in post.

17 comments:

  1. Well I'm not wearing heels but i'll comment anyhoo!!! Your xmas sounds fantastic! Goo luck with your new bff. i know how hard it can be to lose one =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope 2012 is gonna be rocking!
    sweet blog .
    Visit mine and follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetie thanks for stopping by i am glad you enjoyed my post!!!

    Happy new year to you too!!!

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I absolutely love your new layout!That background is one of my very favourite scenes from the movie :)
    Happy 2012 to you,too! And hope you and your new bff stay friends forever, dear ♥ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We lose people, we find other people :) Life goes on!
    Blogging is an addiction for sure :)
    Have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thnx all of you!!
    Happy new Year to all of u too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year!
    And thank-you so much for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your welcome!!
    And Happy new year to u too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the comment :) I have done a follow up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You so much :) Glad you liked the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the comment :) WHen are you posting next? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted a new post today. I hope u like it.

      Delete
  13. Thnx and its my honour that you visited my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it