Sunday, 29 January 2012

Congratulations!!

I haven't been awarded but I like some blogs to whom I wanted to present this award!

The awards goes to...
Aliza - "The Realm of the Glamourous Nerd"( She's the one who inspired me to do blogging and my first follower before I posted anything ).
Izdiher - "! - Izdiher - !" ( She is a wonderful writer and a wonderful observant ).

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ -  "♡♥♪ჱL!fe Thr()ugh My Eyes♡♥♪ჱ" ( She's an awesome writer and always write almost true love stories ).


All She Wrote - "On A Lazy Summer Day" ( She's an absolutely wonderful, funny writer  on which I always Laugh Out Loud ).

Bubbles - "My Blue Pencil" ( She is a funny Teenage writer ).

 

 P.S : Don't think I forget the left one. I'll give you awards but maybe some other time.

P.P.S : The awards are made by me :)

24 comments:

  1. Wow. Congratulations!
    Cute awards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx for liking the awards made by me!

      Delete
  2. This was so sweet of you :) Thanks a ton! *smiles very big* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you design them btw? Any particular software? :)

      Delete
    2. Its a website name pizap.com.
      Sorry to answer late my internet was not working.

      Delete
  3. Congrats :)

    Ooh I love your awards. You made them yourself? That's pretty cool

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD!!!That's so pretty,Ifrah!Thankyou so,so SO much!
    Your sweetness confounds me! :)
    As soon as I get to know how to make awards half as awesome as yours,you'll be one of the first ones to get it!^.^
    BTW,glad I make you laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx!!These awards are pretty easy to make.
      You just have to go to the website that is:
      http://www.pizap.com/
      There options in it you can make a college, edit your own pic or choose a background and start your own.

      Delete
  5. wow nice art for an award :) hope to get something like this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SOO uberr shweet of youhh !! :D <3
    I know I'm pretty lame, but still, its so awesome, Thankyouu loads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.I wanna cry .You are soo soo nice .
    Congrats to every one as well .

    And Jazak Allah khair for making my day ,Seriously .May Allah bless you so much .Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx you all r so nice too. And i'm glad that I made your day.

      Delete
  8. Ifrah,I love you. Enough said :') <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too!! not much to say more!

      Delete
  9. I love "the awards are made by me"
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it