Sunday, 19 February 2012

Am I really in "Love"?

Is it happening?? I haven't thought of having this feeling. I thought I'll keep it aside till I study long and become something in my life.
Am I really in love??

 Is there anyone who can help me with knowing my future love?I have been told by someone (source) that he kind of crush me back. Where are those fortune telling birds when I need them??   
I want to find about my love. Did he actually likes me back or is it me making things up or he thinks me as a jerk?? I want him to love me back without thinking me as a jerk and pointing my flaws as other did. I wish I could find about it?? Could you help me???
Please help me I'm Love sick.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wish it will tell me soon otherwise I'll die of waiting!

      Delete
  2. ask him out/ hang out! its 2012 there's no such thing as being aggressive, it simply finding out things efficiently rather than going to fortune teller that wont tell you anything you need to know.
    ps: yes, I love to read, thanks for your lovely comments...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shy what if I make myself jerk in front of him?

      P.S I love to read too.

      Delete
    2. awwww...that issoo sweet...but if you dont find out now, you might regret it someday... :) COURAGE!
      http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. What the person thingy above me said ^^^
    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't understand what you said!! :(

      Delete
  4. Great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww... sweetie you are???

    that should feel lovely...

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥
    street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I am!! I'm having a totally different feeling!

      Delete
  6. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other with Google?

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we can! And I'm glad you like my blog!

      Delete
  7. Hi dear, I have tagged you to my 11 Questions tag! See my post about it http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/2012/02/cosplay-and-11-questions.html
    so you know all the questions I gave you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it