Friday, 9 March 2012

I'm Back!!

Its 9th March and I'm back as I've promised and its same with Spring it always promise to come next year and it really comes.

Yeah its back and I really hate it. I know you all will be hating me but its true I hate the heat of summer. I really hate the heat ray passing through me and leaving me sweating behind. Winter is all I love cool winds no sweat and refreshing feeling which I love the most.


I REALLY MISS THE WINTER!!! :(
Today I'm so happy because some of my friends come over my place. Whole house was for us and we've plenty of FUN!! We watch a film, listen music, ate and dance. We have loads of fun. We take pics (but not able to upload it now) I'll upload the pics later.

  I bought an purple nail paint and a black eyeliner.
These are my hands with my new purple nail paint. 

I know my hands do not look good but the nail paints colour do look good.  

P.S: I wasn't able to comment on all the blog post posted in last week but I promise to comment later on.

8 comments:

  1. AWE SO CUTE COLOR.
    Happy spring :).I know you love winter ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for liking colour!
    Happy Spring to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog,am now following, check out and follow mine at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    thanks Leah

    PS love the nail colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx for following!! I'm glad that you like my nail colour!I promise that I'll follow you!

      Delete
  4. LOVE the purple nailpolish!!!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!!!!
    Come back again soon!!! :-)
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx for liking the colour!I'll back soon!!

      Delete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it