Saturday, 31 March 2012

In the Bus

(Girl's Side)
 Enter in bus and my eyes start searching for him and start looking around. Until I saw him and my eyes are locked at him. He look so perfect.His attire, his face features...everything is just perfect. I make my way through the seats and sat behind him from where I can saw him and his each move easily.
  I went daily in that bus just to see him The more and more I saw him the more and more my  love  increased for him. I daily wished for him just to see me and smile at me but that day never came.
  Until one day..........
  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Part 2 is on the way...
Can't write further because my spectacles are broken and I can't see without them. It is difficult to write more.

Thanks Philo to inspire me to write this love story.

16 comments:

  1. WHO IS HE ?
    I WANNA NOW MORE .
    GET YOUR SPEC FIX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fix till Tuesday night and I'll post the boy side on Wednesday! And one more thing it is the story not a real part of my life! :P

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see more!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE reading your posts and your thoughts...your travels seem so interesting... anyways...
    Thanks for following me at Label me ADDICT. I hope you will take the time to visit me at my new upcoming Food blog at...

    http://deathofalldieticians.blogspot.com

    Lots of ♥ D .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to visit your blog right away!! I'm glad you like my writings!

      Delete
  4. I love the rarity in your post! Waiting for the sequeal! :)

    Following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I promise I will send the part two soon!!

    Thanks for following I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comments, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to get your spectacles fix A.S.A.P. because I want to know what happen next!!! :)))))
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you now! What a cutie in that picture! Stunning.

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back! Thanks for following!

      Delete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it