Saturday, 3 March 2012

Taggers

Thanks Sepatuholic for tagging me in your post and I'm really grateful to you.

Now I'm going to do exactly what I was told to do so Here we Go:

Rules given to me:


- Each person must post 11 things about them on their blog.

- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.

- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.

- Go to their page and tell them.

- No tag backs.

- You legitimately have to tag.

Same rules for all those who are tagged below.

11 things about me:

1. I hate the pictures which are taken by others and I always look hideous in them.

2. I love to wear jeans!!

3. I hate to wake early in the morning.

4. I love to read!!

5. I hate to admit my mistakes.

6.I love to go shopping with my friends.

7. In my class I have a secret group called "Naughty Nine".

8.I love to listen Taylor Swift songs.

9. I secretly wanted to be a WRITER.

10.I don't have Best friend.

11.I like teenage life alot.

Answers of questions asked by Sepatuholic

1. Describe why you –fashion blog- in 1 sentence.

I fashion blog because...i love fashion.

2. If you are to survive in a forest, name one item you think you have to bring.

Laptop! To be in contact with everyone.

3. What is your favorite color? Why?

Purple...because it is the colour of royalty.

4. What is your hobby beside blogging?

Reading!
5. Brand or unbranded?

Both!
6. Who is your favorite fashionista?

Taylor Swift
7. Botox or plastic surgery?

Nothing
8. Thrift or brand-spanking-new?

Thrift!
9. Clothes or shoes?

Shoes..!
10. Made in China or Made in your own country?

Made in your own country!

11. Where will your un-used fashion items go?

Nowhere!What if I need them later on??


Now its time to tell the names of people who are tagged in this post.They are great blog you should check and follow them!

My Love/Hate Relationships With The World

Izdiher

On a Lazy Summer Day

The Realm of the Glamorous Nerd

Famoody

A Purple Sky

Chattering of A Drunk Butterfly

Life Through My Eyes

My Blue Pencil

Fash Boulevard

Glisters and Blisters

My Questions for people above:

1. What do you hate most?
2. What do you love to wear?
3. Morning Person or Night Owl?
4. Exercise nut or Couch potato?
5. L.A or New York?
6. Beach or Pool? 
7. Bad quality about you.
8. Any Secret.
9. Your Ambition.
10. Favourite Song
11. Hobby...


Thats all from my side now its your turn to reply. I won't be coming till next Friday, 9th of March because of my Exams. See you all ,then.

P.S:If you notice all the people tagged above are girls :P

8 comments:

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it