Monday, 26 March 2012

Trip to DreamWorld!!

As I've told you guys that I was supposed to go to Dream World on 22nd March, Thursday. Well...I did go and had plenty of fun as well. I did horse riding, boat riding and swimming too. I'm adding pics below too.Pics are not so good. These are my first pictures at blogger site.
                                The one on my right is my class teacher. We're in a lake paddling boat.
                                                       Have took a ride on a horse?
In locker room of Dream World.

P.S I know my pics are hideous. Please don't mind I was not the photographer.
P.P.S I'll post a real post soon...!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Pics are so so awesome,doll.
    I am glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you have a great time! And weather was nice too....
    You look lovely...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have a great time!! Weather was very hot not nice...& thanks for liking me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh.. Dream World... that sounds exciting! I love the big water slide and you got to go horse back riding! Cool..

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is exciting in real!! Thanks to stop by!!

      Delete
  5. These pictures are amazing :) Looks like you had a greatttt time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx for liking pics. I really had a great time!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the comment. Glad you're liking the story :)

      Delete
    3. Its too good that I can't stop liking it!

      Delete
  6. Great pictures! I like your sunglasses <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like my sunglasses

      Delete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it