Sunday, 15 April 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hey! I'm here back again. Have been awfully busy these days! Mom had a School Function at DreamWorld and she was preparing for it the whole week because of that  I had to be up late for her to come back home.
  I'm happy too. Only one day is left for my birthday. Yipppeeeee!!! I'm happy to be fourteen. My birthday is on 16th April. I have already celebrated my birthday with my friends on 9th March 2012. I have posted about it here.
 Today I'm going out to watch a movie and my Mom will buy me some gifts. I think I'm going to have some fun today! 
Tomorrow on 16th I'm celebrating my birthday at School with classmates AGAIN!
I'm really excited about my birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME IN ADVANCE!

14 comments:

  1. Have lots of funn and blasts on your birthday .. :)

    A very happy birthday to you ! Stay happy (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing. Fabulous post, love. Thanks so much for sharing. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my shoot in front of the Father of the Bride house. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check it for sure My promise!

      Delete
  3. Happy bday dear and great post !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday.... thank you for your lovely comments dear...
    xxxx http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, dear!
    I hope you had a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I really do have a great time!

      Delete
  6. Hello! :) Belated Happy Birthday to you. :) Take Care!

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! cute pics. cute blog. following you!

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and Thanks again for following!

      Delete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it