Monday, 21 May 2012

Been A Long Time!

I have been trying to write than again I stop myself that first I'll take some pictures of mine than I'll write a post but now I can't stop myself more. Pictures can wait for the next post.
Those last weeks have gone...great in my blogging world. I've 45 followers and 68 comments on a post, I thought I'll never have. New people discover me and I'm really thankful to them to stopping by at this not-so-good blog. I've recently become a member of International Directory Blog. Join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

 My exams have gone in disaster. I can't believe myself that my exams can go this bad. I need all the luck I can to pass out with flying colours. My result is on 30th May.WISH ME LUCK!!

I've change my hairstyle. I've cut my own side bangs. Its the second time I did. I just watch a simple video. I'm adding that here:
I'm thinking to cut short my hair. Its too hot here and I can't bear it . This the length of my hair and I want it like the one below.The picture of mine is terrible but this the only on in which I can show you guys length of my hair.So what you guys think?


I'll add my new bangs picture and short length picture as soon as I get one.Wait for them.
After a long time I think I deserve a long post.
BYE FOR NOW!
XOXO


47 comments:

  1. Wow! Welcome back :) I'm glad that you have a new post. :) Have a great day!

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It indeed has :)
    Yeah, you've grown very fast. Wish you with more followers and comments :D

    Best of luck for your result !
    Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute :3

    whyhellorikka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So brave of you to cut your own hair!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck in your exam's score :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck for your exams!!!
    Loved that ivdeo, maybe, i'll try to do it too!^^
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're really brave to cut your own bangs (I wanna see :P) Will look at the YouTube vid now :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool video and amazing blog:-) if you want visit mine!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Worlwide GIVEAWAY WITH SHEINSIDE!
    Worlwide GIVEAWAY WITH SHEINSIDE!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think that bangs would look great on you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't have the courage to cut a bang!!! they take such a long time to grow back.. but I think you should be more brave than me and try it!!:p

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pic of Kristin at the end...can't wait to see your bangs pic! Big decision!

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear, lovely blog! I follow you now! I'll be really happy if you follow me back :) Kisses from Italy, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back!!!
    I think your hair is going to look fabulous!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't worry. You'll do well in your exams :)
    You actually cut your own hair? Wow! I'd never dare to do that :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was not a big problem!

      Delete
  16. ooo love side bangs!
    good luck on your exams girly!
    xoxo
    Shannon
    luckyno7
    check out our hair tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog!!!
    Loving that Chanel necklace that Kristin Cavallari is wearing!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great blog and gorgeous photos
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the video, her hair cut is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome photos! I used to have side bangs, now I have full bangs. I love them both, they're really coming back in style!
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it