Tuesday, 5 June 2012

I'm no good...

I know it was pretty rude of me not post so often but I do have a valid reason for not doing it...my internet went down...again!
Seriously I was in the same condition as that ghost above. Don't know what to do. And one more thing even if it was in the right condition, I , myself was too weak to sit. I know you all will be wondering that its another drama of mine but its true. I don't what happened and what took over me but last weak I felt really weak, fever was coming and going like wind and as doctor said " my sugar level was way too low". I wasn't even able to go school to get my own result day.Ahh! that reminds me... I got 89% and secure second position in class.  Not good.
Enough of my illness.
I went on picnic with my mother's school staff to Hawksbay and I guess that tiredness we had on that day made me sick for a week. The pictures from there are below:

I really had fun that day. Its summer vacation and I'm already bore.Do you guys know anything I can do this vacations? Tell me please! 
    I just finished reading this book called "All You Need Is Love" By Carole Matthews. It is a great book you should read it.
Currently I've started and finished reading another book yesterday,  "Vampire Diaries - The Awakening". It was so great that I can't help myself to put it down until completing it.After that I started reading its second part " The Struggle" and may be will be able to complete it today.
Tell me names of some other good books too that I can read in my boring vacations.
BYE for today,
XOXO
P.S: Another lame post of mine. I don't know when I'll do a better one.

25 comments:

  1. loving your blog!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should read the Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    PLEASE VOTE MY LOOK
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAH loved the first pic!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is really nice!
    I love the pictures you chose for this post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this post was really cute and funny to read :)
    You are adorable!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment,dear!
    I really love your post! So cuteee!
    Lovely pics;)
    Have a great weekend
    See you soon
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find a summerjob, write, read and explore :) HAve fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to have fun! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  9. I hate when my internet goes down or it's extremely slow! It's awful :(
    thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love your background!
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're better now :) Congrats on your result!
    Do post a review of All You Need Is Love :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats dear!
    like your blog, would love to follow each other :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it