Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Diary of a Love Sick Girl!


 Diary page of a love sick teenage girl.
 Dear  Diary,

When I imagined how my love would be ...I imagined it would be a fairy tale where I would be Cinderella and he would be my Prince Charming & we will dance all night. I imagined it would be walking hand in hand with him in park. I imagined it would be laughing on park bench on the silliest joke we crack. I imagined it would be like talking all night long with him without any disturbance. I thought when I'll met him violins would be playing in background. But instead I was in a school bus with a bunch noisy students. He was one of them and used to tease me...always but I never  mind. I don't know why but I just can't think of saying anything to him. I thought it was normal and the next minute...I was head over heels in love with him.I didn't told him for whole two years and kept on having crush on him.I didn't have enough courage to go to him and tell him.
Until one day I told him and I was even more surprise to know that he loves me too. Oh God! Why I was hesitant to tell him before? Well I'm really happy now and I have the perfect life. The way I want.
                                                                                                                                  BYE
                            XOXO                                                     
You all will be thinking why I wrote a diary page...well it just click my mind that why shouldn't I write a diary page of a imaginative girl of my mind...And here I am and wrote a diary page.
Guys! I made these two videos(actually they are songs by Taylor Swift and I just made lyric video of it.)
Hope you like it.
 My first one:
 Here is the recent and second one:
video
Some random pictures I found on FB. Whose your favorite from them:
So true!
 Belated Happy Friendship Day to ALL!! <3 br="br">
BYE
XOXO

18 comments:

  1. Awwww...I hope your love story meets a happily ever after,love :)

    Tisdale`s my fave! :D And Avril <3

    Post again! :)

    P.S: I posted too ;)
    http://alyzaanees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have already checked out your post!

      Delete
  2. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for sharing,lovely!
    When you have a chance take a look at my latest post:)
    Have a great week:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww... sweet post! happy for you too.... my fave is katy perry.... have a great weekend!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fairy tales and how we've always waited for our prince charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love this post, its so sweet. Tay Tay, Disney and fairytales are things that are close to my heart!

    Couture Caddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fabulous. Amazing post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it