Sunday, 2 September 2012

My World is Reset!

I HATE MY INTERNET CONNECTION!! My internet connection cable was broken because of my stupid siblings and I was disconnected from my friends and blogsphere.  After a long time the connection was reset and I got connected again to MY WORLD!

Updates of my Life:
SAME "BORED"
My life is totally boring!
Its My uncle's Nikah this Friday and we are all really excited about it me too but I'm also given with lots of work to do. Example:
My mother goes for shopping all the time and I have to do all home chores!
Teachers are giving bundles of homework without even thinking once!
   My room settings are changes AGAIN!
I love changing my room furniture again and again. I'll update you guys soon with pictures of new room soon!

Bye for now will be back again with some genuine stuff soon!
XOXOX

19 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!
    changing room..hehe we know something about that! :P

    kisses,
    girls from VOGUELE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!!!
    Thanks again for commenting on my blog!!!!
    Come back & visit again soon!!!!!
    :-)
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl!

    done! following:))
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!:)
    I follow U, hope you'll follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its such a nice & Awesum blog provide info
    hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
    for more plz visit
    debt management

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to have you back,girl! :)
    And congrats to your uncle xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear,
    When you have a chance take a look at my latest post:)
    I wish you a great day:)
    Kisses
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey great blog i like it! Maybe we follow each other ?! Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it