Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Picture Post!

I've got so much pictures to post and I've been putting it on tomorrow from a month but no more! I'll post every photo I wanted to post today!withoun any further ado let's begin!

 The Evolution of my room!


 The creativity of my mom!


 My teddies!

 My corner!
 My collection of books!
 Adult type!
 Kiddo-type!
 My photo album in the middle!
 Its me in pic when I was young!
 A gift from Aliza Anees on my Birthday! She is an awesome blogger and an inspiration to me in blog world! Check out her blog here! 


My late father!
My music clock! Music is in my veins!
A bit messy!
My bean bag!
My lovely window which connects me to the world!
Pic from my uncle's wedding!
My new bangs!

My lovely cute new teddy!
I love teddies!


                  Random Pictures found on Facebook!

LOVE SHOES!
Must try!
Gorgeous Eyes!
I'M A BOOK WORM!
HOW MUCH THEY LOOK ALIKE!
Which one do you like? I loved all!
They look beautiful!
The correct way to apply eyeliner!
 
I think there are more pictures than I imagined would be! But I think they worth a separate post! =)
BYE!
XOXOX  

52 comments:

  1. You're so adorable Masha Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely post, babe.

    I loved each and every pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most cutest gal I have seen so far. May Allah always keep you that cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interiors! :)

    P.S. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Pass by sometime soon again, I have a new post! :) xx
    Missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! I'm back from the big apple and back into the swing of things, so sorry for my absence. Gorgeous room, so perfectly girly. ALSO kinda obsesssed with that Disney vs Young Starlets collage.....so true and so cute! Thanks for all your support for my NYFW posts. Get ready for some more xx

    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and waiting for more posts!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post :)
    feel free to visit and comment my blog:
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your room is so cute ^^


    xx teenj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Let me soon on my blog!
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the pics! And You looked cute in your mamu`s wedding :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you too with pleasure!!!!
    Have a nice day!

    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a great day ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your room looks adorable! You did a great job decorating it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your are so adorable... <3 Stay Blessed
    Followed you, follow back plz... :)
    Visit--> A Happier Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll follow you right away!

      Delete
  15. Thanks for following and i follow you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!
      Thank you so much for following!

      Delete
  16. Nice post!
    i'm really curious to your next one!

    Big kisses from Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess my next one will be after exams!

      Delete
  17. Wow! Pretty and girly room very organized. :)

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear…amazing blog ❤ what do you think to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin’ too?
    A big kiss and have a nice day
    Vendy
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. so sweet and i love your blog backgriound

    love your blog,
    may you want to follow each other?
    i will defiently follow back.

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post! Lots of inspiring pictures. :)

    http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it