Saturday, 1 December 2012

Happy Birthday!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I practically hate myself! I've been ignoring my blog from so long and I was not even visiting you guys!!
Its the Birthday of my blog!! I can't believe it! My blog is actually one year old now! I thought that I just started blogging yesterday....!!  (Well...that is too much)
So here is it a toast to everyone who contributed in my blog and made it successful and made me reach around 70 followers which I thought I could not make it in a year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BLOG!!!

Well personally I would like to thanks Aliza who inspire me to write a blog! So another toast to her! 

And another toast to all the followers who thinks I'm good and worth to be followed!! I Love You Guys!
Well now-a-days I have been so busy with school work that I didn't get time too do blogging...so please don't un-follow me...I'm just busy but I'll do visit you once you'll visit me. :D
I've got so many pictures to share!! I'll share some of them now!
Loving the song! Oppa Gangnam Style!
 A way to make Disco Ball!

December is Finally Here!!
Have anyone of you watched Breaking Dawn Part II? If yes then please tell me how is it...!! I'm dying to see it but I', unable to do so!

Well....My exams are starting from 10th December and I'm already getting an exam panic! They'll end on 21st December so if I didn't reply back or visit back then I'm really sorry! I'll do the check once in a week and would reply you soon with a comment or visit! Be Patient you know I'm confused! 
Bye!
XOXOX
Take Care!

31 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your blog!
    Hope it continues to be fantastic :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your blog!
    I need your help! Click here here and then on red heart to give me your vote! You can vote once a day!Thank you!
    Win a Love Obsessed $50 gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday tooooo your blooog. :P
    I'm too afraid to go see Breaking Dawn because so far all the books have been way better and the movies always ruin it for me :/

    Good luck for exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah that happen to me too! I've read the book but when I saw the first part of breaking dawn I was like 'Why did they change the movie so much?'
      Thanks for wishing me luck!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your visit, have a great Sunday!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Win a Love Obsessed $50 gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to hear from you soon! have a great week!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Win a Love Obsessed $50 gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday!!!

    New Post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii,
    Happy birthdaaay to your blog!
    your writing is adorable :)

    Now follwing youu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your blog, congrats! I love your celebrity background and the cute Disney princesses dancing Gangnam style - hilarious.

    Couture Caddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear:) I just added myself to your followers, and I would love if you could follow back maybe?? Also I’ll just leave the link to a RobertRose Necklace Giveaway  I’m having right now, in case you’re interested!

    See you there, and thanks so much beautiful!
    Xo, Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'd follow you back for sure!

      Delete
  10. happy birthday to your blog my fellow unknown blogger hope it was a good one

    oh and a soon happy Christmas

    stay breezy

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, congrats on a year! :) very successful, and thanks for recommending that song to me, "love you like I always do" I like it a lot! :)
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  12. My pleasure! I knew it you'll like it! Thanks for listening to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it