Thursday, 3 January 2013

New Year!! =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!
I know you are not interested in my blog anymore cause I'm such a loser and I didn't even keep my promise for writing as soon I got time but recently I've been so caught up with things that I was unable to write to all of you.
My papers ended on 21st December safe and sound and we (me and my class friends) had so much fun that day. As it was the last day of school ( kind of cause we would be returning after 10 days vacation), we had a water fighting and cake fighting (although not a piece of the cake was touch my skin ). We had so much fun that day.


The next day we went to dinner to Dream World as my mother was invited as a guest there and we all tag along :P No...wait, we were invited too...!! We had so much fun there. We rode ATV bikes there, played video games, drank coffee and then finally had dinner.

There they were having a Arabic food festival and it was so cool..!! They had buffet straight out from an Arabic new. The atmosphere was Arabic too. They had a camel there. They had tents set up for this atmosphere like they have in Arabic countries. They also had Arabian songs in background and waiters dressed as Arabian men. It was great dinner there and I had loads of fun!

The rest of the days were gone just like an air. I didn't remember what I do or where we went? I know the highlights. That are:
->I've got a new cousin. Here is the pic:

He is now five (5) days old.

And that's it nothing more or if there was I don't remember it though.
Now school are opened again and we have to go through the same routine as before, wake up at 6.30 am get back at home at 3.00 pm then study and study then sleep at like 11.00 pm and the again the routine start.
I hate school.

Never mind we could talk about some other time. Now its time for me to go and wish my lil' sis Happy Birthday. Its her birthday on 3rd January and we are all awake to wish her at 12.00 am. Now she finally is 12.This is for you:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AREEBA! =)

Now its time for me to go. I'll meet you again with more updates from my life.

34 comments:

  1. hehe love that calvin/hobbes comic! So cute, congrats on exams being over! Also, that Arabic food festival sounds amazing, very jealous!

    Couture Caddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!

    I am your newest follower.
    Follow me back? :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear... of course it is understandable that you cannot post as much as you wanted too because of school (and exams)... Congrats for the new cousin, super cute baby! I am glad you manage to spend some funnn times with friends, happy bday to your lil sis!
    xxx
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And Welcome on behalf of my sis!

      Delete
  4. belated happy b'day to ur sister :)

    tc and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And Welcome on behalf of my sis!

      Delete
  5. happy new year!

    New Post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    Happy Birthday to your little sister :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And Welcome on behalf of my sis!

      Delete
  7. Happy new year to you, too! Have a great one!
    Suchay cute cuz you've got =)
    HBD to your sis!
    ..Lets follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!And Welcome on behalf of my sis!

      Delete
  8. The baby is ADORABLE.. Happy 2013.

    ✗ℴ✗ℴ ♡

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year!!!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year!!! how cute is that little baby!!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I didn't see you as a follower on my blog?!

      Delete
  11. Happy new year. That baby is tooooo cute!

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohmigosh your cousin is adorable! :)
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thnx 4 reading my boring blog and if u comment on this it shows that u r love towards me. Thnx to comment on it